Indasa Rhynostick White Line 2.75 Inch x 27.5 yd Long Board Sanding Rolls (96 Series) offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired. A great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
Rolls are 2.75" wide and generous 82.5' (27.5 yd) length and available from 36 to 400 grit.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with self-stick hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (80 to 400 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- D / C weight paper with self-adhesive backing
- Lubricant coating (80 to 400 grit)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2.75" wide x 82.5' (27.5 yd) length