Indasa 6" FilmLine Rhynogrip Ultravent Multi-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs (7660F Series) are the ultimate abrasive for finishing and polishing work. Features a flexible film backing (in contrast to traditional paper abrasives) which is crease and tear resistant and can be used wet or dry.
Indasa FilmLine film backing improves flexibility while remaining more durable. High-efficiency aluminum oxide grit offers a more even finish than conventional paper. Micro-finishing mineral grains minimize scratches and ease polishing. Special stearate coating that prevents clogging and extends working life.
FilmLine discs are available in 3", 5" and 6" sizes and in a wide grit range from 240 to 1,500; also available in multi-hole vacuum styles.
Sanding discs will also work with 6" grip pattern backup pads of any vacuum hole configuration but best performance when used in conjunction with Indasa Ultravent Multihole Backup Pad (561836) and Ultravent Foam Interface Pad (561843) for sanding contoured surfaces.
- Finishing of composite materials, gelcoat, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, scratch resistant clear coats
- Fine sanding of primer fillers
- Blend preparation of clear coats
- Removal of orange peel
- Denibbing paint finishes
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible film backing; crease and tear resistant
- Use wet or dry
- Micro-finishing mineral grain; minimizes scratches for ease of final polishing
- Anti-clogging stearate coating prevents pilling
- Very long working lifetime
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- 3M Finishing Film
- Norton Dry Ice Film, Norton Pure Ice Film
- Mirka Polarstar, Mirka Microstar
- Polyester film with with velour grip backing
- Fine aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Anti-clogging stearate coating
- 6" Ultravent 57-Hole pattern
- 50 discs per box