Indasa Nylon Web Scuff Hand Pads (8500) are new and improved to offer longer working lifetime and consistent finish.
Use for keying and scuffing panels prior to paint, keying plastics, scuffing lacquers, top coats and primers before painting, finishing lacquers and paints, fiberglass, gelcoat and composite materials, metal and wood coatings.
Adaptable to shapes, web construction helps prevent over sanding. Usable on both sides and wet or dry.
Available in Coarse (Green), Medium (Burgundy) and Fine (Gray)
Sold 20 per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely flexible and tear resistant
- Web construction helps prevent over sanding
- May be used for wet or dry sanding
- Abrasive impregnated Nylon web
- Coarse (Green), Medium (Burgundy), Fine (Gray)
- 6" x 9" pads, 20 per box
- Coarse (Green): Cleaning
- Medium (Burgundy): Keying and scuffing panels prior to paint, keying plastics
- Fine (Gray): Scuffing lacquers, top coats and primers before painting; keying clear coats