Indasa Rhynostick Red Line 2.75" x 16.5" File Board Sanding Strips (920 Series) feature a PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing for vinyl face hand blocks and sanding boards.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal, consistent finish and very long working life time.
Sold 50 sheets per box for grits 36 to 120 grit, 100 sheets per box for 150 to 600 grit.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For PSA type hand blocks and sanding boards
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- 3M Gold, 3M Purple
- Norton A275 Original Performance, Norton A975 Dry Ice
- Mirka Gold, Mirka Q.Silver
- 2.75 inch x 16.5 inch
- E / D / C weight paper with adhesive backing
- Available from 36 to 600 grits
- Lubricant coating (grits 80 to 600)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 50 sheets/box for grits 36 to 120 grit, 100 sheets/box for grits 150-600
- Part # 920-GRIT