Indasa 6" Dual Action 3/16" (5mm) Orbit Central Vacuum Ready Sander (6DACVSAND) are powerful, lightweight, ergonomic tools that operates at low sound levels and provide the ultimate high quality surface finish fast. Shroud attachment allows tool to be connect to shop or central vacuum for excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean.
Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last. Standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit is suitable for all sanding applications. Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control.
Each sander includes a 6" 6-Hole grip backup pad (6004-6H) and may also be used with other 6" size backup pads with 5/16" thread including 8-hole, 15-hole back up pad and new Indasa Ultravent pattern.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit
- Vacuum ready, connect to shop or central vacuum for excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes 6" 6-Hole grip backup pad (6004-6H) and may also be used with other 6" size backup pads including new Indasa Ultravent pattern.
- Vacuum-ready sander
- Choice of 3/16" (5mm ) stroke/orbit
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Weight: 2.07 lb (0.94kg)
- Height: 3.45" (87.7mm)
- Length: 6.51" (165mm)
- Noise level 85dB
- Vibration level: 3.7 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: 6" 6-Hole grip backup pad (6004-6H) and pad wrench
- Part # 6DACVSAND