Indasa 6" Dual Action 3/16" (5mm) Orbit Self-Generating Vacuum Sander (6DAVSAND) are powerful, lightweight, ergonomic tools that operates at low sound levels and provide the ultimate high quality surface finish fast.
Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last. Standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit is suitable for all sanding applications.
Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control. The included self-generating dust extraction kit or attachment to shop vacuum provides excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean.
Each sander includes: 6" sander, coaxial air line/vacuum hose, dust bag and 6" 6-hole grip backup (6004-6H). May also be used with other 6" size backup pads with 5/16" thread including 8-hole, 15-hole and new Indasa Ultravent pattern pad.
This sander may also be connected to a central/shop vacuum for dust removal (shop vacuum hose not included).
Features and Benefits:
- Available in either standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes 6" sander, coaxial air line/vacuum hose, dust bag and 6" 6-hole grip backup (6004-6H)
- Vacuum-ready sander
- Choice of 3/16" (5mm ) stroke/orbit
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Weight: 2.07 lb (0.94kg)
- Height: 3.45" (87.7mm)
- Length: 6.51" (165mm)
- Noise level 85dB
- Vibration level: 3.7 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: 6" sander, coaxial air line/vacuum hose, dust bag and 6" 6-hole grip backup (6004-6H)
- Part #: 6DAVSAND