Indasa 6" DA Sander, Non-Vacuum with 3/32" (2.5mm) Orbit (6-32DASAND) is a powerful, lightweight and ergonomic finishin sander that operates at low sound levels and provide the ultimate high quality surface finish fast.
Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last. Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control.
Features a 3/32" (2.5mm) stroke/orbit perfect for fine sanding applications. Includes Rhynostick 6" solid vinyl face low profile backup pad (6003) for sticky-back sanding discs and pad wrench. May be used with other 6" backup pads with a standard 5/16" connector.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/32" (2.5mm) stroke/orbit suitable for most sanding tasks
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes 6" solid vinyl face backup pad (6003) and pad wrench
- Orbit/stroke: 3/32" (2.5mm)
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Speed Control: Variable
- Weight: 1.87 lb (0.85kg)
- Height: 3.26" (82.9mm)
- Length: 6.39" (162mm)
- Noise level 79dB
- Vibration level: 3.7 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: Rhynostick 6" solid vinyl face backup pad (6003) and pad wrench
- Part # 6-32DASAND