Indasa Rhynosoft Pre-Cut Foam Hand Sanding Pads are designed to improve your sanding experience, making it a true essential in your workshop.
With its new and improved sponge backing and its perforated pre-cut format, you will get both easy to tear pads and superior sanding performance. Extremely flexible and adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces, the foam backing prevents over sanding.
Enjoy the sanding experience with precision on both hand and machine applications.
Indasa Rhynosoft Pre-Cut Foam Hand Sanding Pads are made up of two different formulas, one complete product with an extensive grit range from 120 to 1,500. Enjoy the cutting efficiency of PlusLine and the superior fine finishing of RedLine series. PlusLine is available from P120 to P400 grit, RedLine is available from P600 to P1,500.
Packaged in a 4.5" x 27.5 yd boxed dispenser roll and perforated every 5.5" for easy tearing and convenience. Grit is printed on the back foam for easy identification.
The new packaging design of the new Rhynosoft Pre-Cut is the latest element in the already long line of improvements made towards sustainability goals. The new packaging promotes the use of reusable materials, is made of 100% recycled paper, decreases the use of toxic elements in production and its FSC certified.
For more information on Rhynosoft Pre-Cut Foam Pads, download product leaflet here.
Features and Benefits:
- High flexibility > Adaptable to curves & contoured surfaces
- Foam backing > Prevents over sanding
- Tear resistant > Ideal for hand sanding hard to access areas
- Clog resistant coating > Long lasting sanding
- Sponge Backing > Adapts to contours for precision sanding and
- High density sponge > Improves the user sanding experience
- Single pad > Perfect for hand sanding
- Cut innovation > Eliminates sanding marks
- Pre-cut roll > Provides easy handling and roll efficiency
- Two pads > Use for machine on 4.5" x 11" (115x280mm) sanders
- Grit print on sponge > Better identification
- Innovative perforation > High tensile strength
- C/B weight latex paper with foam backing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- PlusLine abrasive in 120 to 500 grits, RedLine abrasive in 600-1500 grits
- Available in 120, 150, 180, 220, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, and 1500 grit
- 4.5" x 27.5 yd roll dispenser box
- Adaptable for rounded parts, contours
- Shaping of Contours 120 - 320
- Fine sanding of primers, thermoplastics 400
- Scuffing of primers, lacquers 600 - 800
- Finishing application 1,000 - 1,500
- Old paint
- Top Coats
- Clear Coats
- Fiber Glass
- Gel Coat
- Soft and Resinous Wood
- Hard Wood
- Wood Coatings