Indasa Rhynosoft Foam Sanding Pads (3600P) are extremely flexible and adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces. Foam backing prevents over sanding.
Low cost and economical. Great for sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers, for scuffing and rectifying clear coats and sanding and finishing of composite materials, wooden surfaces and wood coatings.
Available in a wide grit range from 80 to 2,000.
4.5" x 5.5" size pads. Sold 20 pads per box. Also available in boxed 27.5 yd dispenser rolls.
Features and Benefits:
- Low cost and economical
- High flexibility; adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces
- Sponge backing prevents over sanding
- Provides a high quality surface finish
- Features an anti-clogging layer
- C/B weight latex paper with foam backing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- WhiteLine abrasive in 80-400 grits, RedLine abrasive in 600-2000 grits
- Available in 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1500 and 2000 grit
- 4.5" x 5.5" size pads, 20 pads per box
- Adaptable for rounded parts, contours
- Shaping of Contours 180 - 320
- Fine sanding of primers, thermoplastics 400
- Scuffing of primers, lacquers 600 - 800
- Finishing application 1200 - 2000