Indasa RedLine Rhynowet Wet & Dry Sanding Sheets (6 & 7 Series) is a premium abrasive that features a waterproof, anti-slip latex backing. The result is an abrasive system that offers long lasting cutting efficiency, high quality finish, high flexibility and longer working life time.
Excellent for wet and dry hand sanding all types of surfaces including harder materials. Available in full and half-size sheets, from grits 80 to 2,500 grit.
The Indasa RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal, very long working life time and superior finish.
- Wet or dry hand sanding
- Sanding and finishing of primers, top and clear coats, composite materials and burnishing boat bottom paint
Features and Benefits:
- Waterproof latex anti-slip backing
- High flexibility, adaptable to shapes and contoured surfaces
- High initial cutting action for rapid stock removal
- High strength resin bond for minimal grit shedding
- Longer working life time
- Anti slip allows for easier sanding
- Combined cutting efficiency and quality finish
- C / A weight latex paper
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive (80 to 1,200 grit)
- Silicon Carbide abrasive (1,500 to 2,500 grit)
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 9" x 11" full sheets and 5.5" x 9" half sheets
- 50 sheets per sleeve