Indasa Rhynalox PlusLine Sanding Sheets (3A Series) offer extra flexibility for sanding shapes, edges and contoured surfaces and offers high performance on softer materials leaving a high quality finish.
Anti-clogging lubricant layer prevents pilling and rogue scratches.
PlusLine sanding sheets are excellent for dry sanding and finishing fillers, primers, topcoats, clears, composite materials, woods and wood coatings.
Sold in full size 9" x 11" sheets, 50 sheets per sleeve.
Data sheet available here.
- Dry Sanding
- Great for curves and contours
- Sanding and finishing fillers, primers, top and clear coats, composite materials, wooden surfaces and wood coatings
Features and Benefits:
- Extra flexibility for sanding shapes, edges and contoured surfaces
- Anti clogging lubricant layer
- High performance on softer materials
- Provides a high quality finish
- D / C / B weight latex paper
- Lubricant coating (grits 150 to 500)
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 9" x 11" sheets
- 50 sheets per sleeve