Indasa 48mm (~2") x 50M (54.6 yd) MTE Green Masking Tape (597538) is a premium green colored saturated crepe masking tape designed for high temperature bake cycles.
MTE Green Masking Tape offers high tack plus water/solvent resistant features. It will stick instantly even on irregular surfaces and leaves no residue upon removal.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use and high bake cycles. UV resistant for up to 15 days. Fits bake cycles up to 250°F for 60 minutes.
Suitable for wet sanding processes and high demanding applications. Not suitable for delicate surfaces.
Available in single roll, sleeve and case.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent high tack and brilliant water resistance
- Industrial strength, sticks to most surfaces including metal, rubber, glass and plastic
- Suitable for wet sanding processes and high demanding applications
- Always delivers high quality sharp paint lines
- Waterproof backing and UV resistance permits up to 15 days
- Fits bake cycles up to 250°F for 60 minutes
- Total Thickness: 5.9 mils
- Tensile Strength: 29.0 lb/in
- Elongation: 9%
- Adhesion to Steel Plate: 27 oz/in
- RBT: 0.4 in
- Temp. Resistance: 250°F for 60 min
- UV Resistance: 15 days
- Sizes & Quantity:
- 18 mm (~0.75") x 50m (164'), 48 rolls per case, #596845
- 36 mm (~1.5") x 50m (164'), 24 rolls per case #596869
- 48 mm (~2") x 50m (164'), 24 rolls per case #597538
- Sizes shipped will be the tape industry standard metric cut sizes, i.e., 24mm for each 1" of nominal tape width (rolls are ~5% narrower than the nominal size)