Indasa E-Series LPE45 Mobile Dust Extraction System (592526) is a professional vacuum system with a host of advanced features for ultimate dust extraction, cleaner working environment, lower maintenance costs and superior operator comfort and safety. Designed to work seamlessly with both pneumatic air and electric sanders. Perfect for use in automotive, marine, wood shops, solid surface, kitchen and bath and industrial environments.
The powerful LPE45 motor provides excellent dust extraction yet at low noise for operator comfort.
Clever features include intelligent automatic on/off vacuum speed control with tool start up, self-cleaning dual filtration and automatic double filter cleaning dramatically lower maintenance costs and rear storage point for easy access to cables and accessories.
The rear of the LPE45 vacuum extraction system includes a compartment to conveniently store power cords, extraction hoses or air hoses. The top of the extractor features a convenient shelf, ideal for the storage of up to two sanders or accessories.
The units compact design, premium light weight composite construction and locking wheel chassis makes this unit perfect for navigating around any shop.
This LPE45 system includes accessories to get you working with your pneumatic vacuum ready air sander right out of the box. Accessories include:
- LPE45 Dust Extractor
- 16.5' (5m) Coaxial Air Line / D29 Integrated Vacuum Hose Assembly (558805) with attached Vacuum Hose Regulator (567661) and Threaded Hose Adapter (567654)
- Threaded Conical Inlet Adapter (5538197)
- 2-Way Clapet Vacuum Hose Connector (558782)
- 1x Fleece Dust Bag (558799).
The Indasa LPE45 Mobile Dust Extraction System includes a 2-Way Vacuum Hose Clapet Adapter that allows for connection of one pneumatic or electric sander or up to two pneumatic air sanders working simultaneously (electric hose and additional integrated coaxial hose assembly sold separately).
This system may be used with an Indasa electric E-Sander using an Indasa 13' x 29mm Anti-static Vacuum Hose (581797) or a second pneumatic air sander using an Indasa 16.5' (5m) Vacuum Hose Assembly (558805), both sold separately, info here.
Note, only one electric sander should be plugged into the dust extractor electrical outlet; operating two electric sanders out of one outlet may damage vacuum unit and electric sanders.
INDASA professional tools are supplied with a manufacturers 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects from date of purchase.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced composite materials > Lighter weight for optimum operator comfort
- Vacuum dust extraction > Cleaner working environment
- Self-cleaning dual filtration > Prevents filter clogging
- Manual/Automatic start up > Multifunction intelligent control, pneumatic & electric tool operation
- Compact design > Portable throughout the body shops
- E-series technology > Portable throughout the workplace
- Automatic double filter cleaning > Less maintenance, improved performance and workplace environment
- High performance motor > Powerful suction capacity
- Low noise > improved operator comfort
- Fully compatible with INDASA's Abrasives System >> Maximized performance
- Warranty > manufacturers 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects from date of purchase
- Weight: 29.8lb (13.5 kg)
- Working Pressure: 6 bar
- Air Inlet Thread: 3/8" G female
- Noise Level (EN 60704-3): 67dBA
- Voltage: 110V US
- Mains frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 12000W
- Max Power Output Supplied: 2400W
- Filter class (EN 60335-2-69): L
- Class of Protection: IP X 4
- Electrical Outlet for Tools: 1
- Pneumatic Outlet for Tools:2
- Internal Connector Attachment for Vacuum Hose: 2" (50mm)
- Air Flow Rate (EN 60335-269): 5,827 ft3/h (2,750L/min)
- Filter Surface Area: 1yd² (1m²)
- Container Volume: 12 Gallon (45L)
- Dust bag capacity: 11lb (5kg)
- Hose Connector: 29 mm
- Pneumatic Tool Requirements - Feed Pressure: 90psi (6 bar)
- Pneumatic Tool Requirements - Max Air Flow Rate: 51.2ft/min (1,450L/min)
- Dimensions H x W x D: 25" x 17.7" x 17.7" (63.55cm x 45cm x 45cm)