Indasa Badge Emblem Adhesive Kit (566404) is an extremely innovative product that is the perfect method for attaching intricate badges and emblems for automotive, marine and RV applications.
No need for messy glues or time consuming trimming tape; this product is an adhesive transfer strip. The badge emblem is pressed into the adhesive and then released. Only the part of the emblem which came into contact with the adhesive will now be perfectly coated in the glue and ready for application. Any holes or gaps in the badge design will be left clear and the curves will be perfectly and cleanly coated.
Includes 5 adhesive strips per package, each measuring 100mm x 200mm (3.9" x 7.9"). If the badges are small, the strip can be cut or resealed for a future application.
Features and Benefits:
- Adheres to a variety of substrates for application versatility
- Excellent adhesion
- Easy, simple application
- May be re-positioned when setting
- Reproduce a superior quality factory finish
How To Use:
- Ensure surface is clean and degreased
- Remove protective backing film (clear) from the adhesive strip
- Firmly press the back of the badge emblem onto the adhesive strip
- Remove the backing paper off the badge emblem
- Carefully position and fix the badge emblem to the panel, pressing firmly
- Allow 24 hours for permanent adhesion
- Thickness: 0.05 mm
- Size: 3.9" x 7.9" (100mm x 200mm)
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Temp: Application Minimum: 59°F (15°C)
- Temp. Resistance: -40°F to 194°F (-40°C to 90°C)
- Quantity: 5 Strips per Package
- Download data sheet here