Indasa Autogloss Mop 8" White Foam Coarse Cutting Pad, 2-Pack (600948) is designed to be used with a rotary polisher and Indasa Autogloss Compound Plus liquid abrasive polishing compound for the most effective and permanent removal of P1500 grit sanding marks.
High density polyurethane white European foam compounding pad offers longer lasting performance. Flat profile for better flexibility.
8" size diameter fits on most 7" size grip backup pads and performance used with a rotary polishers.
Sold 2 pads per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use with Indasa Autogloss Compound Plus liquid abrasive polishing compound
- High density white European foam compounding pad offers longer lasting performance
- 8" size diameter fits on most 7" size grip backup pads and performance used with a rotary polishers
- Sold 2 pads per package
- Size: 7.75" diameter x 1" height
- Fastening System: Velour grip backing
- Color: White
- Composition: Polyurethane Foam
- Density: 36 - 42 kg/m²
- Tensile Strength: 500 kPa
- Elongation at Break: 80%
- Quantity per Package: 2 Pads
Fully Integrated Polishing System Process Steps:
Step 1: Indasa Rhynogrip FilmLine - Remove any imperfections in the surface by machine sanding with Rhyongrip FilmLine discs and interface pad, with a final sand at P1500 grit to produce a matte finish.
Step 2 (Optional): Indasa Rhynocell - As a complimentary stage in the process, Rhynocell can be used to remove any remaining swirl marks and to make polishing easier. Sand the surface with Rhynocell MF3000 to produce a smooth finish with a satin sheen.
Step 3: Autogloss Compound Plus - Shake bottle well, apply a small amount of product onto the Autogloss White Foam Pad, smear onto surface before starting the machine, polish the surface at 1,500 to 1,800 rpm to a high gloss finish is achieved, remove residue with a microfiber cloth.
Step 4 (Optional): Autogloss High-Gloss Plus - To achieve an enhanced shine and protection, apply a small amount of product using an Autogloss Black Foam Pad.