Indasa 8" Rhynogrip Heavy Line Solid Sanding Discs (820-E Series) are designed to keep cutting where other abrasives fail! Indasa HeavyLine offers excellent sanding performance on harder materials.
These discs feature Easy-release grip-system features nylon grip hook & loop system that runs inherently cooler and extends abrasive life as well as extremely strong and durable E weight backing paper that imparts a very high resistance to tearing. Also features a high quality aluminum oxide mineral grain and synthetic resin bonding to offer excellent resistance to clogging, very high stock removal and a very long working life time.
Available from 36 to 80 grit. Sold 50 discs per box.
- 3M Hookit Green Corps, 751U
- Mirka Coarse Cut
- Mirka Abranet HD
- Heavy duty machine and hand sanding with self-adhesive backing pads and hand blocks
- Grinding, sanding and keying of paints, lacquers, varnish, plastic, metal and boat bottom paint
- Removing old paint
- Sanding hard materials such as solid woods, metal, coatings and composite
Features and Benefits:
- Strong backing material – excellent resistance to tearing
- High resistance to clogging provides very long working life time
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High quality mineral grains for high stock removal
- Easy-release grip Velcro-like system
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- Heavy E weight backing paper with velour grip
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 8" size discs
- 50 discs per box