Indasa 8" Rhynogrip White Line Solid Sanding Discs (82 Series) are production grade abrasives that offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
Indasa WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and drywall.
Indasa WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
8" size grip discs available in a grit range from 36 to 400. Sold 50 discs for all grits.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with 8" grip (Velcro) backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 400 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Grip backing for strong fastening
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- D / C weight paper with grip backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 400 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 8" size solid discs
- Sold 50 discs
- 82 series, part # 82-GRIT