Indasa 7" Rhynofibre "A" Silver Resin Fiber Grinding Discs (2000 Series) are a premium abrasive featuring aluminum oxide mineral grain, durable vulcanized backing, high strength resin to eliminate shredding and high initial cutting action.
Excellent quality - offers high initial cut, better heat resistance, better edge stability and last far longer than low quality discs flooding the market.
Perfect for machine grinding and sanding of metal work and fiberglass.
Sold 25 discs per box. Indasa Rhynofibre discs are also available in 4.5" and 5" sizes and in many grit options.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable vulcanized fibre backing
- High strength resin eliminates grit shredding
- High initial cutting action
- Very high edge stability
- High resistance to heat
- Suitable for use with angle grinder to remove burrs, welding seams and use on non-ferrous metals, steel and aluminum
- Vulcanized fibre 0.8 mm backing
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 7" with 7/8" hole
- Sold 25 discs per box