Indasa Rhynogrip 6" Ultravent Multi-Hole Grip Low Profile Backup Pad (599495) features a specially designed multi-hole vented channels for the ultimate in dust-free sanding.
Perfect for use with Indasa Ultravent Sanding Discs and Interface Foam Pad but will also work with other 6" hook & loop vacuum sanding discs.
Medium density and low profile design for less vibration. Features polyurethane foam and carbon fiber construction with PVC label top for greater resistance to machine friction wear and extended durability and service life.
Fits most 6" air and electric sanding tools as it is perfectly balanced and includes 5/16" x 24 thread.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-hole design with vented channels for ultimate dust extraction
- Use with Indasa Ultravent Sanding discs
- Medium density
- Low profile design for less vibration
- Polyurethane foam and carbon fiber construction for extended durability and service life
- PVC label top for greater resistance to machine friction wear
- Fits most 6" air and electric sanders with 5/16" x 24 thread attachment
- Vacuum Hole Pattern: Ultravent multi-hole
- Fastening System: Grip
- Max rpm: 12,000
- Spindle Attachment: 5/16" x 24 thread
- Hardness: Medium
- Diameter: 6" (150mm)
- Thickness: 13mm
- Weight: 130 gram
Ultravent is more than just a multi-hole system applied to Indasa Rhynogrip discs. Indasa has developed a unique and highly advanced dust free sanding solution with the scope to transform the future of machine sanding.
The extraction capacity of the new Ultravent system virtually eliminates abrasive clogging, prolongs performance and provides a clean, healthy working environment. The superior dust free sanding process produces a highly consistent finish, maximizes operator efficiency and optimizes performance.
The Ultravent system combines abrasive discs with interface pad and an innovative backing pad which utilizes patented vent channels that maximize air flow. Together, these three elements make the most powerful integrated vacuum sanding system.