Indasa 6" Rhynogrip White Line 17-Hole (fits Festool) Vacuum Sanding Discs (69-17 Series) are a production grade abrasive that offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness. 17-hole pattern is designed to fit on new Festool brand vacuum hole pattern backup pads and provides excellent dust extraction.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and drywall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
6" size grip discs available in a grit range from 40 to 600. Sold 50 discs for all grits.
**500 Grit is custom order. Takes 2-3 Business Days**
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Designed to fit on new Festool brand vacuum hole pattern backup pads, provides excellent dust extraction
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 600 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Grip backing for strong fastening
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- D / C weight paper with grip backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 6" size solid discs
- Sold 50 discs for 40 to 600 grits
- 69-17 Series