Indasa 5" Rhynogrip White Line 5-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs (54 Series) are production grade abrasives that offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
5" size grip discs available in a grit range from 36 to 600. Sold 50 discs for all grits.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with 5" 5-hole grip backup pads for excellent dust extraction
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 600 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Grip backing for strong fastening
- 5-hole pattern for excellent dust extraction
- 3M Red
- Norton A296 Gold Reserve
- Mirka Basecut
- D / C weight paper with grip backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Velour backing
- 5" size size discs
- 5-hole vacuum pattern
- Sold 50 discs for 36 to 600 grits
- 54 Series, part # 54-GRIT