NOTE: This model sander is a special order item, typically ships within 1 to 3 days
Indasa 3" Self-Generating Vacuum DA Finishing Sander, 3/32" (2.5mm) (3DAVSAND) is a powerful, lightweight and ergonomically finishing sander designed to operate at low sound levels and quickly provides the ultimate high quality surface finish. Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last.
This sander features a fine 3/32" (2.5mm) stroke/orbit perfect for fine finishing applications. Suited for use with Indasa Rhynogrip 3" 3-hole or similar vacuum sanding discs.
Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control. The included self-generating dust extraction kit or attachment to shop vacuum provides excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean.
This sander kit includes coaxial air line and vacuum hose, dust bag, Rhynogrip 3" 3-hole grip backup pad (432938) and pad wrench. It may also be connected to a central/shop vacuum for dust removal (shop vacuum hose not included).
Features and Benefits:
- 3/32" (2.5mm) stroke/orbit for fine sanding
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes coaxial air line/vacuum hose, dust bag and 3" 3-hole grip backup pad, pad wrench
- Orbit" 3/32" (2.5mm )
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Speed Control: Variable
- Weight: 1.4 lb (0.67kg)
- Height: 3.1" (78.7mm)
- Length: 4.9" (186.2mm)
- Noise level 80dB
- Vibration level: 2.6 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: Rhynogrip 3" (77mm) 3-hole grip low profile backup pad (432938), coaxial vacuum hose / air inlet (467428), dust bag and 77mm pad wrench
- Part # 3DAVSAND