Indasa 2.75" x 7.5" Rhynogrip HT Line (High Tech) Vacuum Sanding Strips are high-performance abrasives that are revolutionizing the industry with advances found nowhere else, offering a wide range of applications from heavy duty sanding to micro-fine finishing.
These strips are designed to be used with the Indasa Dust Extraction Hand Sanding Blocks 435175 or similar grip sanding block. The 11-hole vacuum hole pattern offers maximum dust extraction for a cleaner working surface.
The Indasa HT Line features a color change from white to red lets you know when abrasive strip working time is complete and time to replace, offering reduced waste and improved productivity.
Flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces, special abrasive grain and stearate lubricant layer for the highest quality surface finish, high stock removal and minimal grit shedding and very long working lifetime.
HT Line is an excellent choice for sanding body fillers, primers, topcoats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods.
Sold 50 strips per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces
- High initial cutting action for fast stock removal
- Uniform scratch pattern provides the ultimate surface finish
- High strength resin bond for minimal grit shedding
- Advanced clog resistance stearate coating technology for longer working lifetime
- 11-hole vacuum pattern for maximum dust extraction and better surface finish
- Color change from white to red lets you know when abrasive working time is complete
- Perfect for sanding body fillers, primers, topcoats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods
- 2.75" x 7.5" size strips
- Hook & loop attachment (grip backing)
- 11-holes vacuum pattern for excellent dust extraction.
- Stearate coated lubricant layer
- Available in 40 to 500 grit
- 50 strips per box