Indasa 2.75" Rhynostick Plus Line PSA Long Board Sanding Rolls (1096 Series) are a premium abrasive featuring a specialized latex paper backing. PlusLine offers greater flexibility, resistance to cracking, excellent edge wear, extended service life and a consistent finish.
Rhynostick is a PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing for vinyl face backing pads, hand blocks and sanding boards.
PlusLine is Indasa's most flexible abrasive series designed with a special latex backing that will not crack and is perfect for sanding shapes, edges, contoured surfaces and softer materials. PlusLine offers a high quality finish and high performance on softer materials. There is no grit shedding, especially on the edges of discs.
PlusLine features the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging offering a very long working life time. The grit distribution is slightly more open and features a long working lifetime, particularly on softer materials (e.g. short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous woods, some composite materials).
these sanding rolls are 2.75" wide and a generous 82.5' (27.5 yd) length.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For PSA type hand blocks and sanding boards
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- 3M Gold
- Norton A275 Original Performance
- Mirka Gold
- D / C / B weight paper with adhesive backing
- Available in grits from 40 to 400 for 2.75" widths
- Grits 600 and 800 are custom order, lead time 8-12 weeks
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2.75" x 27.5 yd (82.5')