Indasa Nylon Web Scuff Hand Pad Rolls (8500) are new and improved to offer longer working lifetime and consistent finish.
Use for keying and scuffing panels prior to paint, keying plastics, scuffing lacquers, top coats and primers before painting, finishing lacquers and paints, fiberglass, gelcoat and composite materials, metal and wood coatings.
Adaptable to shapes, web construction helps prevent over sanding. Usable on both sides and wet or dry.
Available in Medium (Burgundy) and Fine (Gray).
Roll sizes are 4" x 30'. Also sold in 6" x 9" boxed packaging, click here for more information.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely flexible and tear resistant
- Web construction helps prevent over sanding
- May be used for wet or dry sanding
- Abrasive impregnated Nylon web
- Medium (Burgundy) and Fine (Gray)
- 4" x 30' roll (Medium and Fine only)
- Medium (Burgundy): Keying and scuffing panels prior to paint, keying plastics
- Fine (Gray): Scuffing lacquers, top coats and primers before painting; keying clear coats